– THE BUSINESS OF EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES –
Hybrid Course – China Guangzhou & Shenzhen 2021
Learn from top industry actors
This is a hybrid course to get a comprehensive overview about The Chinese innovation and the business of emerging technologies from the Greater Bay Area (GBA), as well as the global importance of this region.
The programme starts with online lectures hosted by The Chinese University of Technology, followed by a trip to China where participants will interact with Industry referents, (Companies, Entrepreneurs and Experts) who will be sharing their knowledge, experiences, and best practices.
The on-site activities (talks, workshops, visits, projects) will take part in: Shenzhen – “The Chinese Silicon valley of hardware” and also home of the most iconic technology companies, and Guangzhou (Canton) – The historic hub of world trade that now is paving the way for driverless vehicles, both land and air.
The course encourages participants to think about their own business idea, getting inspired by all the experiences/knowledge obtained from this trip. At the end of the programme they will have the opportunity to present a PITCH to entrepreneurs from Guangzhou.
MAIN SUBJECTS: Global Business, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Science, Technology, Artificial intelligence, Robotics, 5G, Blockchain, Drones, Driverless vehicles, Smart cities & Chinese culture.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Understand the global importance of the Greater Bay Area (GBA).
- Create cultural awareness with China. Open new horizons with ASIA.
- Build international networking and create business opportunities.
- Practice how to do business in China.
- How to create a device/equipment
MAIN GOAL: To understand the huge potential of GBA and get fully immersed in the futuristic Chinese ecosystem.
HOSTS: The Programme is hosted by Academic and Industry experts from China.
- University (South China University of Technology)
- Guangzhou Big Companies (Wechat, Honda, Xpeng Motors, Ehang, or similar)
- Shenzhen Big companies: (DJI, BYD, Huawei or similar)
- Startups/Entrepreneurs (several based in Guangzhou & Shenzhen)
To get more information contact us ::: firstname.lastname@example.org